Quickbooks, developed and owned by Intuit, is one of the most popular small business accounting apps available. We also recommend this software before. Millions of small businesses use Quickbooks in across the US and Canada, but that doesn’t mean they’re all happy. In fact, quite a few have already cancelled. And if you’re thinking similar thoughts, you’ve come to the right place.
The steps below will tell you exactly how to cancel Quickbooks online in the quickest way possible. Saying you time and resources which you can spend on more productive activities. If you run into any troubles during the steps, scroll down below for more ways to cancel.
Before your cancelation what you need to do?
- Talk with your bookkeeper before you make the move;
- Clear account payable and account receiveable, make sure it is up to date;
- Let your bookkeeper login your account save the data which is important to you.
Steps to cancel Quickbooks & Quickbooks Online
- Login to your Quickbooks or Quickbooks online account here
- Visit the Settings navigation and click Accounts and Settings
- From there, visit the Billing and Subscription section
- Click on the Cancel Subscription/Trial button and follow the prompts
- Confirm your cancellation by re-visiting the Billing and Subscription section
Alternative ways to cancel Quickbooks
Struggling to follow the above steps because some of them don’t exist for you? That may be the case if you’ve signed up to Quickbook through iTunes of Google. If that is the case for you, you should be able to cancel your Quickbook accounts by logging in to either of them and managing your subscriptions there.
Not able to confirm or still not able to even find the option to cancel? Give them a call and get an answer immediately – 1-877-683-3280.